Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who is she?

She is the phantom that steals my heart at night,
like a thief gifted with the speed of light.
And no matter how I tried to keep myself from harm,
this goddess of a villain still succeeds in sucking my life.
I don't know the reason why I melt every time I see her eyes,
her passion is flaming that it keeps my soul burning with delight.
Her sweet voice and gentle caress keeps me sweeping me off my mind,
For she sees through me and she's like a rose full of golden youthfulness.

Not even Cleopatra, Elizabeth or Victoria
can surpass the elegance that she possess.
For she walks in beauty and wisdom,
that even Anne Boleyn will cut her head with shame.
She is the wind that lifts my wings so I could fly at the sky,
the sun which lightens up my dark life.
she is an angel of the three Stooges and Tom Sawyer,
the tamer of Buchepalus and the Librarian of Alexandria.
But in the end, I don't even know who she is..
so please somebody help me, and please engraved her name in my heart.












No comments:

Post a Comment